Ofsted and School performance Tables
Kensington Primary Academy's overall effectiveness was judged to be 'Outstanding' during our Ofsted inspection. In addition, the quality of education within the school was judged within each of the five judgement areas as follows:
- Effectiveness of leadership and management: Outstanding
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment: Outstanding
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare: Outstanding
- Outcomes for pupils: Outstanding
- Early years provision: Outstanding
You can read the full report here.
You can find our school information here.