Job title: French Specialist Teacher
Start date: 1st September 2022
Contract Term: Permanent
Working pattern: Part time (0.2) 1 day
Reports to: Assistant Head Teacher
We are looking to appoint an French Specialist Teacher for Kensington Primary Academy, part of the Knowledge Schools Trust.
Our schools are inclusive, with the highest academic standards; we take children from all backgrounds and give them the knowledge, skills and confidence to flourish. Our core belief is that every child is entitled to an outstanding education, which we deliver by implementing the Primary Knowledge Curriculum This is a rigorous, knowledge rich curriculum that draws from the best and most important work in both the humanities, arts and the sciences. Our curriculum teamwork with hundreds of schools nationally to deliver this knowledge that empowers pupils to understand and take an interest in the world around them.
Kensington Primary Academy requires a specialist French Teacher for Nursery – Year 6. They are part of the Knowledge Schools Trust and our staff work closely together, utilising their skills and experience across all four primary schools in the Trust. The happiness, well-being and success of our pupils is at the centre of everything we do.
- Have a personable and professional manner, and a "can do" attitude
- Be extremely organised and reliable, with meticulous attention to detail
- Have the ability to priorities tasks
- Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires your pupils and colleagues
- Believe that every child in our school can, and will, succeed
- Think creatively, be flexible, collaborative and resilient
- Enjoy the challenge of, and be committed to, teaching a rigorous, knowledge-based curriculum
- Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to school life
Want to work in a school at the heart of the community and cultivate relationships with local families
- Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school, and yourself
- Be a French specialist
Closing Date: 10th May 2022
Please find Job Description here